CUET, KUET, RUET admission test circular had been published on their official website CKRUET today. From the previous year, CUET, KUET, RUET take their Honors 1st-year admission activity on a cluster system. You can apply online from the official website combined University of Engineering and technology admissionckruet. ac.bd. For reducing student application costs. These 3 engineering and technology universities decided to take their admission test exam in an integrated system. That’s why students can take part in the Honors 1st year admission test of both three University at a time?
If you want to apply for CUET, KUET, RUET, this article is for you. In this article. We discussed about how to apply for CUET, KUET, RUET online, application time and deadline, CUET, KUET, RUET total seat, online payment method and students’ eligibility for the application.
You also get the CUET, KUET, RUET admission test syllabus and related information from our website. So read the post carefully till the end if you want to get all the information about ACUET, KUET, RUET admission test 2022
Combined CUET, KUET, RUET Admission Test Circular 2021-22
CUET, KUET, RUET published their admission circular for the Honors 1st year 2021-22 Admission Test on their official website. According to the Honors 1st-year admission test circular notice. They select the students for admission into ways. One is held on their SSC and HSC GPA. In this stage, they will select 33,000 students for the admission test.
After that, the student will have to participate in the admission test exam for the total 3160 seats. This is the total available seats in the 3 universities of Engineering and Technology. The application will be started on 6- June-2022. Students can apply for the ACUET, KUET, RUET admission online only. From our website, you can apply for CUET, KUET, RUET easily. We provided the step-by-step instruction for the online application below.
Online Application Date and Timeline
- Online Application Date:6-June-2022
- Application Last Date:19-June-2022
- Payment Amount: 1200 tk (for the Engineering faculty, and Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning) 1300 tk (Engineering faculty, and Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning, and Architecture).
- Last Date of Payment: 20-June-2022
- Application Link: http://admissionckruet.ac.bd/
- Result Publication Date of Eligibility Students for Admission Test:4-July-2022
- Admission Test Date: 6-August-2022
- Final Result Publication Date: 23-August-2022
CUET, KUET, RUET Application Requirement And Eligibility
- A) Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- (B) Candidates must pass the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 2021 or GCE ‘A’ level certificate between September 2020 and October 2021. Must be obtained.
- (C) Students who have passed from any Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education / Madrasa Education Board / Technical Education Board of Bangladesh in 2018 or 2019 Must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 in the equivalent exam or at least an equivalent grade in the equivalent exam.
- (D) Mathematics to any student who has passed the Higher Secondary / Alim / equivalent examination from any Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board / Madrasa Education Board / Technical Education Board of Bangladesh, Separate grade points of 5.00 in Physics, Chemistry i.e. total grade points of 15.00 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and English Must get at least grade point 4.00 in the subject.
Requirement For English Medium
- (E) If the candidate has passed GCE ‘O’ and GCE ‘A’ level, he/she will required to appear for the GCE ‘O’ level examination in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and You have to get ‘A’ grade in English subject separately. The GCE ‘A’ level exams require separate ‘A’ grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In addition, in order to admit to the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the concerned candidate has to get at least ‘B’ grade in Biology in GCE “A” level examination.
- (F) Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination 2021 from a foreign educational institution subject to the candidate having at least 12 academic years of study period. Each of the subjects should get at least 60% marks or equivalent grade separately and at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in English subject. To the candidate, the Secondary/equivalent examination should have an average of at least 70% marks or equivalent grade.
- (G) First among the eligible applicants on the basis of the total grade points and marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects in Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. 33,000 candidates will get the opportunity to participate in the admission test.
- (H) All applicants for GCE ‘O’ level and GCE ‘A’ level and reserved seats are eligible to participate in the admission test subject to fulfilment of minimum qualifications. Will be considered.
Click here to apply online.
How to Apply For CUET, KUET, RUET Online?
- First, you have to enter admissionckruet. ac.bd and click on Apply now button. Click on the check box and proceed.
- Carefully fill in Roll No. of Board, SSC and HSC and next year and Captcha and continue.
- In this step, you will find the application submission form. The candidate has to fill in all the information. you must select group (a Or b) and give a preference order to the test center. For candidates of small ethnic groups, he/she must select the Quota. According to the instructions, the applicant has to upload a recent (not more than 3 months) color photograph and signature. Click the agree check box. Candidates can see the preview if they want. All information must be confirmed and submitted.
- If you complete the application successfully, you will “Application Submitted Successfully”. Also the candidate in this step Shows the Application ID and Password which they need to save for later use.No. From here you have to go to the Payment Page by clicking Pay Examination Fees Now.
Click here to download CUET, KUET, RUET admission test circular PDF file
CUET, KUET, RUET Admission Test Syllabus
CUET, KUET, RUET will jointly take the admission test. Students get a chance into one of the three universities according their admission test merit list and university chosen list. The CKRUET authority will take the exam in two groups. One is ka and another is kha.
- Ka Group MCQ mark is 500
- Kha Group MCQ mark is 500 and Art 200 = 700
CUET All Departments and Available No. of Seats
Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology has 12 departments and 920 available seats for undergraduate admission. Candidates must keep a look at the departments before admission. Because Subjects’ choices vary from student to student. Click here to see CUET’s Available departments.
RUET Departments and Available Seats
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology has the highest number of departments of all. It has 14 departments and 1230 available seats for undergraduate admission. So, you can check the departments of RUET and find your choosable subjects. Click here to see RUET’s Available departments.