The Directorate of Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence has published its circular on its official website fireservice.gov.bd. There are 711 posts available in this circular. 550 posts are available for Firefighter positions and 161 posts for drivers and others. The Firefighter will get 17-grade scale salary and the driver position will get 15-grade salary. So, this is one of the biggest circulars from the Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence. If you’re age in under 20 then you can apply for this circular.
The application will start on 13 August 2022 at 10:00 a.m. If you want to apply for the Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence Firefighter or driver position. Then this article is for you. We discussed the FSCD Firefighter and driver circular in this article.
We also mention the job requirement and other battle information like how to apply for the Bangladesh fire service and civil defence job circular. Read this article till the end to apply for the Bangladesh fire service today’s circular through our website.
Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular 2022
Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence job circular has been published on 25 August 2022 on their official website. According to the notice, this circular will start on 31 August 2022 and continue till 21 September 2022. So, this is great news for the candidates who want to join in Bangladesh fire service and civil defence.
We have collected all the important information and notice from FSCD’s website and discussed them in this article for the betterment of the candidate. Na Ho all the important dates and procedures for the application for Firefighter and driver post has given below
- Online Application Date: 31-August-2022
- Application Last Date: 21-September-22
- Application Fee: 50 taka
- Total Post For Fighter: 550
- Total Post on Driver: 161
- Application Link: Http://fscd.teletalk.com.bd
- Exam Date: (exam date will be announced after the physical test)
- Joining Date:
Educational Qualification and Requirement for Fighter Post
As Bangladesh fire service Firefighter work for the emergency condition of the country, the Firefighter candidate must be physically fit. If you want to apply for the Bangladesh fire service firefighter post. You have to fulfil some requirements for the application.
- The candidate will have to pass the secondary school certificate examination SSC with a minimum second class or above.
- If we discuss the Firefighter physical requirement,
- then the minimum height for the candidate is 5 Feet 6″. Chest 32″ Inch.
- The candidates have to be physically fit and unmarried.
Bangladesh Fire Service Driver Post Requirement 2022
If you want to apply for the Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence driver post, then you have to have JSC which means class 8 pass certificate. This is the minimum educational qualification required for the post. Then the candidates must have a heavy vehicle driving licence and experience in driving. According to the FSCD job circular notice, the candidates must have sound health.
- The minimum height of the candidates is 5 feet 4″ Inches.
- Minimum Chest size 32 inches. Minimum Weight 110 pounds.
- The candidate’s age must be in 18 to 20 years.
- The maximum age of 32 is considerable for the son of a freedom fighter.
If you want to apply for the Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence driver post directly through our website, then click here to apply.
FSCD Application Requirement
After Matching the candidate’s educational qualification and physical condition. The candidates will have to follow some rules and regulations for applying for the post. We have discussed the Bangladesh Fire service Firefighter application requirement below.
- The candidates have to be Bangladeshi citizenship and a national ID card or an online copy of the national ID card in their hand.
- The maximum age of the candidates must be 18 -20 on 01-August-2022.
- For proving their real age, a candidate has to give the birth certificate or national ID card number on the application form.
- If the candidate applies any unfair means in the application or examination, the application will be rejected even if he may be under punishment according to the law.
How To Apply for FSCD Firefighter Online?
The Bangladesh fire service and civil defence firefighter Job Recruitment application will be started on 31 August 2022 at 10 am. Now there is a question on the candidate’s mind about how to apply online for the post.
- The candidates will have to go to the website link for the Firefighter application.
- The link is Http://fscd.teletalk.com.bd
- After going through the link, you will get the application form.
- Please fill up the form according to your academic certificate and national ID card with accurate information.
- After that, you have to upload your 300×300 size photographs and 300×80 size signature.
- After making sure about the correctness of it information, click on the submit button to download the application copy.
- The FSCD authority will provide you with the user ID. Please keep the application form, user id and the number you have provided on the application form carefully for your previous purpose.
How To Pay Application Fee?
The candidates will have to pay 56 Taka application fee to confirm their application. The application fee will have to pay with any Teletalk number by SMS. The SMS sending system is given below.
প্রথম SMS: FSCD <space> User ID লিখে Send করতে হবে 16222 নম্বরে।
Reply: Example: FSCD ABCDEF Applicant’s Name, Tk-56/- will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee Type FSCD <Space> Yes <Space> PIN and send to 16222.
দ্বিতীয় SMS: FSCD <space> Yes <space> PIN লিখে Send করতে হবে 16222 নম্বরে।
Reply: Example: FSCD YES 12345678 Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for FSCD Application for post xxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).