National University honors 1st-year admission server www. nu.ac.bd has just opened for the applicants today. NU admission 2021-22 session circular has been published on the official website of the national university. So, interested candidates can apply online for their desired colleges and subjects from now. This year, the minimum GPA for application has increased as the result was well enough according to the previous exam. Students from the arts group who obtain minimum GPA 3.00 in both SSC and HSC can apply for admission. Whereas, Science and Business study group students required the minimum GPA 3.50 in both exam.
As an interested candidate, you can apply online for NU honors 1st-year admission through our website. Besides this, you can get the instruction on how to apply online accurately and how to know the college list and interested subjects list from the website. To know detail about the National University Admission circular and apply for the honors 1st-year admission, Read the article till the end.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অনার্স প্রথম বর্ষে ভর্তির আবেদনের জন্য এখানে ক্লিক করুন।
National University Honors 1st Year Admission Circular 2021-2022
National University is the biggest university in Bangladesh. There is a huge amount of government and public colleges affiliated with the National University. Above 2 lakh students get admission into the honors 1st-year course every year. For this, this is the biggest admission circular among all. Getting a chance into NU is easier than all other public universities. This year the NU authority will select the candidates according to their GPA in SSC and HSC. From 22-05-2022, students can apply online through nu.ac.bd / admission.
There is a little bit of hassle for online applications. So, Students become confused at time of application. For these circumstances, we mentioned the proper guideline in our article for the NU online application. As a result, Click here to apply online for the NU honours 1st-year admission.
NU Application Date and Timeline
- Online Application Date: 22-May-2022
- Application Last Date: 09-06-2022
- Date of Submitting Application Fee: 23-06-22
- Last date of Application Fee: 11-06-2022
- Primary Application Fee: 250 tk
- Application Link: www.nu.ac.bd /admissions
- Result Publication Date: You will get the NU admission result from our website when published. So, Click here to follow our website for getting NU Admission results and further information.
Application Requirement and Eligibility
The Applicants who passed the SSC and equivalent exam in 2018-19 and HSS/equivalent exam in 2020/2021 can apply here. We have also discussed the other group-wise requirement below. So, read the below paragraph for your National University application requirement.
How to Apply Online?
- First of all, you have to log in to the official website of nu admission and that is www.nu.ac.bd/admissions. Then click on honours tab and click on apply now button.
- Then give your SSC, HSC roll, registration no, board, passing year and others necessary according to the direction. There is a caution that you have to submit your valid mobile number here. Because you have to use your mobile number for getting the further information and doing activities.
- Then follow the website instruction and complete your application accurately. You can see your desired college list and the available number of seats in your interested subject there.
- Best of luck and apply now.
Click here to get the application link
National University Admission Result 2021-22
You can check your NU 1st year result means merit list through our website. They always provide the NU honours 1st-year admission test latest results before all. But now, we provided the result checking procedures for your betterment. So, that you can check your result easily. Read below for checking your result.
Go to the website link nu.ac.bd /admissions and see your merit list with your id and password. You can also see your result through SMS. Type nu<space>athn<space>roll no then send 16222. You can see your nu admission result easily through our website. Click here to see the result.