Nursing College Admission Circular 2021: BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery admission circular has been published today. The register of BNMC, Suraya Begun has declared this notice on their official website www.bnmc.gov.bd. Students can apply for above any discipline from the 15-July-2021 in any government or public college. If you want to apply for the Nursing and Midwifery course, you can apply here easily following our instructions carefully. Here, you will get the complete application procedures, admit card, seat plan, and application link.
Nursing College Admission Circular 2020-21
According to the BNMC admission circular, Student of any group in SSC and HSC can apply for Diploma in Nursing. Only Science backgrounded students can apply for BSc in Nursing. The application deadline and link has been given below.
- Online Application Date Start: 15-July-2021
- Online Application Last Date: 17-August-2021
- Application Fee Submit Last Date: 18-August-2021
- Admit Card Download Date: Will be published soon.
- Admission Test Date: Will be published soon.
- Application Fee: 700 taka for BSc and 500 taka for Diploma in Nursing.
- Application Link: http://bnmc.teletalk.com.bd
Diploma in Nursing Application Requirement
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council Act enacted “Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery Course Student Admission Policy-2021 “Online Application for Admission in the following Conditions and requirements for Diploma is given below.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh and under 22 years of age.
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2019 or 2020 in English and SSC or equivalent examination in 2018 or must pass 2018 in English.
- 3-year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery SSC from any department Must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 in HSC or equivalent examination. However, the minimum in any one test GPA less than 2.50 will not be acceptable.
- Citizens of Bangladesh who have passed SSC / HSC or equivalent examination in foreign education / O-Level / A-Level program Online after collecting Equivalence Certificate by converting their mark sheets to conventional GPA in Bangladesh.
- Male candidates can apply for admission in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery courses. 10 percent of the seats in the government organization and 20 percent of the seats in the private organization will be eligible for admission.
- Only female candidates can apply for Diploma in the midwifery course.
BSc in Nursing Application Requirements and Eligibility
The above requirement is the same for the BSc in nursing without one condition. The condition the make difference between Diploma and BSc in Nursing is…
For 4-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing). SSC and HSC or equivalent in Science must have a minimum GPA of 6.00. However, no GPA less than 3.00 will be acceptable in any test and both exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 in biology.
Nursing College Online Application Process 2020-21
Every year, many student’s applications are not granted for the wrong application process. So, this is a must to apply for Nursing in the right way. Follow our below instructions:
- At first, you have to log in to the link http://bnmc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Then you have to fill up the online application form with your academic information carefully.
- You need to browse and select the pre-made picture and signature from the computer or pen drive. At the end of the page, click on the Declaration button and click on the Submit button.
- Pictures and signatures will not be uploaded unless specified. The option to match the photo and signature instructions will be online.
- A User ID Number can be seen on this page. This number needs to be saved carefully because with it You have to pay the application fee from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. All information including the photo and signature of the applicant Can be seen.
- This page must be printed. Because you will be known everywhere with this picture and signature.
- Warning: If any incorrect information is seen on this page or the picture or signature is wrong then correct picture/signature/information is required. Fill out the form a new.
- Once the examination fee is submitted then there is no opportunity to change the picture/signature. Read the instructions well before submitting the online application form, understanding and filling the form very carefully Will. The defective application will be considered rejected.
- For assistance call, 01511-65414 / 01511-65415 and email [email protected] Can be used. User ID and Password can be obtained by submitting the fee through Pre-Paid Teletalk Mobile. The number marked with a star when filling out the form is the mobile number of any operator. With this User ID and Password, the admit card can be downloaded on the specified date.
Application Payment Method
The fee money has to be deposited only through Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone. Mobile provided by the applicant while filling the form Necessary SMS will be given to the number.
Type BNMC <Space> User ID and send to 16222. They will send you a pin number.
Then again type BNMC <Space> YES <Space> PIN to 16222.
If the PIN Number is written correctly, BSc in Nursing for examination fee from the said Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone. 700 / – (seven hundred) Takas for the course and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery course 500 / – (Five Hundred) will be deducted and the candidate will be given a User ID and Password in return SMS.
Click here to apply
সকল পোস্টের আপডেট পেতে নিচের ফেসবুক আইকনে ক্লিক করে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে জয়েন করুন।