Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) admission test notice 2021-22. BUET admissions test circular has been published today. Interested candidates can apply for the BUET admission test from 15-April-2021 on their official website www.buet.ac.bd. Here you can download the application link for the (BUET) admission test. And you can see the exam date, seat plan, syllabus, Question patterns, and suggestions.
BUET Admission Test Notice 2021-22
BUET admission circular has been published today. This year, the BUET authority will take their pre-selection and final exam in two due to the covid-19 pandemic. Students can apply for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electric & Electronic Engineering, Architecture, and Urban and Regional Planning for 4 years BSc degree of 2020-21 session. All important notices and dates are given below.
As all the educational institutions remained close due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the admission test exam date along with another date may change for this situation. Stay with us for getting the latest update notice of the BUET admission test circular.
- Online Application Date Start: 15-April-2021
- Online Apply Date End: 24-04-21
- Payment Last Date: 24-04-21
- Result of Pre-selection Candidate List: 05-May-21
- Pre-selection Exam Date: 31-05-21 for Shift (1,2) 01-June-21 for Shift (3,4)
- Pre-selection Exam Result: 05-June-21
- Final-Selection Exam Date: 10-June-21
- Application Link: www.buet.ac.bd
Click here to download PDF
BUET Application Requirements And Eligibility 2021-22
The interested applicants who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam in 2017-2018 from the science group can apply here. HSC’s passing date must be in 2020. On the other hand, students who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam in 2017 and HSC/ equivalent exam in 2019 but their updated result publishing date is 10-09-19 or after can apply. GCE students of “O” level whose result published in November -2017 or after and students of “A” level whose result published in November -2019 or after can apply here.
- Students must have a minimum GPA-4 in both SSC and HSC examinations. They must have Grade point -5 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately. The same requirement grade point is applicable for the foreign board result.
- They also have a minimum of 270 marks out of 300 in (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in SSC exam.
- Students who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam in 2017 and HSC/ equivalent exam in 2019 but their updated result publishing date is 10-09-19 or after. They must have a minimum of 480 out of 600 in (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in SSC & HSC.
- Applicants of GCE have to pass in the ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level. They have to obtain a minimum B grade in at least 5 subjects in the “O” level exam ( including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English).
- . The minimum grade of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is A in “A” level.
BUET Total Seats
There are a total of 1215 seats of different faculty are available. On the other hand, 3 reserved seats of Engineering faculty and Urban and Regional Planning are available for small ethnic groups. And 1 seat of architecture are also available for small ethnic groups.
How To Apply For BUET?
At first, you have to go to BUET’s official website, www.buet.ac.bd. Then, fill up your application form according to the guideline and submit it. They will provide you an application serial number. Then you can pay your application fee through Sonali Bank’s online portal, Nagad, Rocket, NexusPay, and Bkash with your application serial number. You can also apply from here. Click here to apply
- For Group-Ka (Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning (URP) Department) – 1000 tk
- For Group-Kha (Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning (URP) Department, Architecture and Planning Department) – 1200 tk.
BUET Candidate Selection Method.
BUET authority selects the first 18,000 (Eighteen thousand) candidates for the pre-selection exam according to their total marks in SSC & HSC. They take 100 marks MCQ exam in the pre-selection exam. After taking the pre-selection exam, they select the first 6,000 (six thousand) candidates for the final written exam. The candidates get their desired subjects according to their merit list.
How to Download Admit Card?
After completing all application procedures, you can download your admit card before the exam. You can download your admit card from the link www.buet.ac.bd. After entering the official website www.buet.ac.bd, you have to click on the admit card download option. Then check your information of the admit card whether these are correct or not. If find all the information correct, then download your BUET admission test admit card.
BUET Admission Test Result 2022
Generally, BUET published their admission test result within 15 days after taking their exam. We provide the update admission test result of any university. You can check BUET admission test result easily from our website. We also provide the pdf of the list of the admission test results. You can check and download the BUET admission test result from the allexamresult.com website. Click here to see the result sheet.
We declare that our all the post of our website that we published are correct and accurate. We collect the information from official websites and reliable internet sources. So, you can visit our website and download your required content from our website without any hesitation. Stay with us and your educational help from our website.