Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET) is one of the best engineering universities in Bangladesh. This institute was created out of Engineering College, Chittagong that was established in 1968. Then it became a public university in 2003. Every year more than 2 lakh students set out for admission test in this university. Here we deliver you admission guidelines for CUET. You can get & download the admission notice, exam date, seat plan, admit card, admission syllabus, and result.
CUET Admission Circular Notice 2021-22
CUET admission circular notice will be published soon. In this year, The circular may differ due to the covide-19 pandemic. Students can apply to the Engineering faculty, and Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (Bachelor of URP) for 4 years BSc degree. They also can apply to Bachelor of Architecture for 5 years BSc course 2020-21 session. Here you can download the CUET admission circular notice when available. Last announced notice is here.
CUET Departments And Available Seats-2022
There are 890 available seats for the 2021 admission session. Moreover, 11 reserved seats are available. Applicants can obtain the department according to their admission test merit list. The department’s name and their seats are given below.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) – 180.
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 180.
- Civil Engineering (CE) – 130.
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) – 130.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE) – 60.
- Architecture (ARCH) – 30.
- Biomedical Engineering (BME) – 30.
- Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) – 30
- Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering (MIE) – 30.
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering (PME) – 30.
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)- 30.
- .Water Resources Engineering (WRE) – 30.
Eligibility for CUET admission Test Application 2021-22
The application requirement for CUET is described according to the last announced admission test notice. The interested applicants who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam in 2018-2019 from the science group can apply here. HSC’s passing date must be in 2020.
- The first requirement for the CUET admission test application is that the applicant must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students must have minimum GPA-4 in both SSC and HSC examinations. They must have Grade point -4 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately. The requirement grade point in English is 3.50. Moreover, the total minimum grade point in the above four subjects is 17.50.
- Applicants of GCE have to pass in the ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level. The minimum grade of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English have to be B in ‘O’ level exam. The minimum grade of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is B in ‘ A’ level.
CUET Candidate Selection Method.
CUET authority selects the first 10,000 (ten thousand) candidates according to their grade point in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English in HSC from all applications. If there are multiple candidates in 10000th place. They select them from their obtained marks in the above subject. Only selected 10000 candidates can attend the admission test. At last, they get their desirable seat according to their merit list.
How to Apply for CUET Admission Test 2022
The interested candidates can apply for Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology via online after publishing the application date. Here we provide you the proper guideline for the application so that you can apply for your desired Campus. You can apply through the official website of CUET. Click here to apply www.cuet.ac.bd
How to Download Admit Card?
After completing all application procedures, you can download your admit card before the exam. You can download your admit card from the link www.cuet.ac.bd
CUET Admission Test Result 2022
Generally, CUET published their admission test result after 2 days after taking their exam. The result publishing date may vary unit by unit. You can download the latest CUET admission test result from the allexamresult.com website. Click here to see the result sheet.
We declare that our all the post of our website that we published are correct and accurate. We collect the information from official websites and reliable internet sources. So, you can visit our website and download your required content without any hesitation. Stay with us and your educational help from our website.