Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET) admission test notice 2021-2022. The authority of Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology have announced their undergraduate admission test circular today. Here you can download the application link for the (DUET) admission test. And you can see the exam date, seat plan, syllabus, and admission test result.
Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET) is one of the best engineering universities in Bangladesh. It was renamed as a present name in 2003 from the College of Engineering. Every year thousands of students attend the exam against 660 seats. They apply and participate in different units.
DUET Admission Circular Notice 2021-22
DUET admission circular notice has been published today. In this year, The circular may differ due to the covid-19 pandemic. Students can apply to the different departments for Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Architecture for 4 years BSc degree in the 2020-21 session. Here you can download the DUET admission circular notice when available.
The last announced notice is here. As all the educational institutions remained close due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the DUET admission test exam date along with other dates may change for this situation. Stay with us for getting the latest update notice of the DUET admission test circular.
- Application Date Start: 02-May-2021
- Apply Last Date: 20-06-21
- Payment Amount: 980 tk.
- Application Link: http://admission.duetbd.org./
- Admission Test Date: July-2021
- Admission Test Result:
For more information click here
DUET Departments And Available Seats-2022
There are 660 available seats for the 2021 admission session. Moreover, 22 reserved seats are available. Applicants can obtain the department according to their admission test merit list. The department’s name and their seats are given below.
- Civil Engineering- 120
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 120
- Mechanical Engineering – 120
- Computer Science & Engineering-120
- Textile Engineering – 60
- Architecture – 30
- Industrial and Production Engineering – 30
- Chemical & Food Engineering – 30
- Materials & Matelargical Engineering -30
DUET Admission Test Requirements 2021-22
The application requirement for DUET is described according to the last announced admission test notice. The interested applicants who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam from any group can apply here. The candidates who have passed from Bangladesh technical education board in diploma in Engineer/ Architecture/Agriculture in 2018 or after 2018 are applicable.
- The first requirement for the DUET admission test application is that the applicant must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of -3:00 (with 4th subject in both SSC and HSC examinations. They must have 50% marks or above in every exam separately.
- The candidates who have passed from Bangladesh technical education board in diploma in Engineer/ Architecture/Agriculture in must have a minimum of CGPA-3:00 out of 4:00. Or, minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates have to apply separately for different departments.
- The candidates who are in the job sector must apply through the organization they involved.
DUET Admission Application Process-2022
The interested candidates can apply for Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET) online. Here we provide you the proper guideline for the application so that you can apply for your desired Campus. You can apply through the official website of CUET. Click here to apply http://admission.duetbd.org
- After clicking on the above link you will go to the web page for applying. Here plz follow the guideline of the website carefully.
- On the webpage, login with your valid Gmail to apply. Click on the start application button and give your Gmail verification Code.
- Then fill up the form carefully with the information they asked for.
- Please verify your information before submitting it.
- Finally, click the Confirm button.
- Then they will provide you your id and password. They also give you the DBBL biller id for payment.
DUET Payment Method-2022
You have to pay you from Dutch Bangla Bank mobile banking (ROCKET). you can pay with your DBBL app or any mobile sim operator who has a Rocket account. Step by step payment process is given below.
- Dial * 322 # with your rocket account operator.
- select the “Payment” option.
- Dial 1 and select the “Bill Pay” option.
- Give your Biller ID.
- Enter Application.
- Give the payment amount.
- then enter your Rocket pic code.
They will send you a confirmation SMS.
DUET Admission Test Syllabus-2022
DUET takes their written exam with 300 marks. The authority divided the exam into two-part. One is from SSC/HSC group subjects. Another is from technical subjects. There will be 20-25% MCQ questions with written. Subject-wise distributed marks are given below.
- Mathematics – 40
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 40
- English – 30
- In total 150 marks for part-1
Part-2 They will take 150 marks Exam from technical subjects.
How to Download Admit Card?
After completing all application procedures, you can download your admit card instantly with application id and password. You can download your admit card from the link http://admission.duetbd.org/
DUET Admission Test Result 2022
Generally, DUET published their admission test result within 7 days after taking their exam. The result publishing date may vary unit by unit. You can download the latest DUET admission test result from the allexamresult.com website. Click here to see the result sheet.
We declare that all the posts on the website that we published are correct and accurate. We collect the information from official websites and reliable internet sources. So, you can visit our website and download your required content without any hesitation. Stay with us and your educational help from our website.