Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission Circular 2021-22 notice has been published today. The admission application will continue till 08-May-22. Here you can download the application link for the (BUTEX) admission test. And you can see the exam date, seat plan, syllabus, and admission test result.
Bangladesh University of Textiles is the only public university among all textile universities in Bangladesh. It established in order to meet the growing need for advanced Textile Engineering education in Bangladesh as well as in the world. Every year thousands of students apply here for admission. We will deliver you the most accurate process for application in BUTEX
BUTEX Admission Notice 2021-22
The authority of Bangladesh University of Textiles has announced its date today. Now the interested students can apply for 2020-21 session admission in BUTEX. Here you can see the total number of seats according to the departments, admission test date, admit card collection date, and result out date.
The last announced notice is here. As all the educational institutions remained close due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the admission test exam date along with another date may change for this situation. Stay with us for getting the latest update notice of the BUTEX admission test circular.
- Apply Date Start: 05-April-2021 10:00 am
- Apply Date End: 08-05-2021 11.59 pm
- Application Fee: 200 tk for preliminary & 800 tk for written Exam.
- Application Link: https://www.butex.edu.bd/
- Written Exam date: 18-06-21 9:30am & 11:30am
For more information click here
BUTEX Departments And Available Seats-2022
There are 600 available seats for the 2021 admission session. Moreover, 11 reserved seats are available. Applicants can obtain the department according to their admission test merit list. The department’s name and their seats are given below.
- Yarn Engineering – 80
- Fabric Engineering – 80
- Wet Processing Engineering – 80
- Textile Engineering Management – 80
- Apparel Engineering – 80
- Environmental Science & Engineering – 40
- Dies and Chemicals Engineering – 40
- Textile Fashion and Design – 40
- Industrial and Production Engineering – 40
- Textile Machinery Design & Maintainance – 40
Bangladesh University of Textiles Application Requirement 2021-22
The application requirement for BUTEX is described according to the admission test notice 2021. The interested applicants who have passed in SSC/ equivalent exam in 2018-2019 from the science group can apply here. HSC’s passing date must be in 2020.
- The first requirement for the BUTEX admission test application is that the applicant must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students must have minimum GPA-4.50 in both SSC and HSC examinations. They must have Grade point -4 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately. The requirement grade point in English is 3.50. Moreover, the total minimum grade point in the above four subjects is 19.00.
- Applicants of GCE have to pass in the ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level. The minimum grade of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English have to be B in ‘O’ level exam. The minimum grade of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is B in ‘ A’ level. Students have to apply to register at Bangladesh University of Textiles for an equivalent certificate within 22-04-21. The application fee is 2000 tk.
How to Apply Via Mobile
Applicants can apply and pay the application for Bangladesh University of Textiles Admission fee by sending SMS via mobile phone. For this purpose, they need the teletalk sim. The SMS sending process is given below. Follow the instruction and apply them carefully.
BUT <space> 1st 3 letters of HSC Board <space> Roll No of HSC <space> Passing year of HSC Exam <space> 1st 3 letters of SSC Board <space> Roll No of SSC Exam <space> Passing year of SSC Exam then send it to 16222
For Demo: BUT DHA 021540 2020 DHA 554545 2018 A Send the SMS to 16222
In reply, you will receive an SMS with your name, pin code, and application amount. After getting a return SMS with your pin number.
Then Type- BUT YES PIN your contact number.
For Demo: BUT YES 21536495 01757400030 Send the SMS to 16222
Then you will a confirmation SMS.
BUTEX Admission Test Syllabus-2022
CUET authority selects the first 9,000 (nine thousand) candidates for the written exam according to their grade point in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English in HSC from all applications. Only selected 10000 candidates can attend the admission test. At last, they get their desirable seat according to their merit list. The exam committee will follow the syllabus of the SSC & HSC education board. They will take the 200 marks written exam. Subject-wise distributed marks are given below.
- Mathematics – 60
- Physics – 60
- Chemistry – 60
- English – 20
How to Download Admit Card
After completing your payment, you can download the admit card from the website http://but.teletalk.com.bd Entering into the website, click the option with your user_id and password. Then you will get the admit card with your name, signature, and photo. Please print your admit card with color print. The admit card download date is 24-05-21 to 06-06-21.
BUTEX Admission Test Result 2022
Bangladesh University of Textile publishes their result two times. First time, they publish the result of the 9000 candidates for the written exam. The result publication date for selected candidates for the written exam is 23-05-21. After taking the written exam, they will publish their written exam result on 08-07-21. Here you can download the exam result through our website allexamresult.com. For download, result Click here
We declare that our all the post of our website that we published are correct and accurate. We collect the information from official websites and reliable internet sources. So, you can visit our website and download your required content without any hesitation. Stay with us and your educational help from our website.