Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology is the second oldest prestigious public engineering university of Bangladesh. This university was established in 1964 as Rajshahi Engineering College. After that, the university Institute was upgraded to Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology in September 2003.
The university is financed by the government and the university grant commission of Bangladesh. RUET is especially well known for its beautiful campus. Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology has published their undergraduate circular 2022 jointly with CUET and KUET.
In this article, you will get all the information of the RUET Admission Test including its department and the number of available seats. We also explore how to apply for RUET 2022 academic admission test.
RUET Admission Test Circular 2022
RUET Admission Test circular has been published on the website admissionckruet.ac.bd integrated with CUET and KUET. Students can apply for the RUET on 6 June 2022. The admission test exam will be held combinedly with CUET, KUET, RUET admission test. That means the honors first year admission seeker candidate will not have to apply for RUET individually.
RUET is the dream University for some students. In this case, there is a question on the student’s mind is that. How many seats are available in RUET? They also want to know about the departments of RUET. If you want to know the departments of RUET and available seats, click here to check the available seat and departments of RUET.
Click here to apply online.
Online Application Date and Timeline
- Online Application Date:6-June-2022
- Application Last Date:19-June-2022
- Payment Amount: 1200 tk (for the Engineering faculty, and Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning) 1300 tk (Engineering faculty, and Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning, and Architecture).
- Last Date of Payment: 20-June-2022
- Application Link: http://admissionckruet.ac.bd/
- Result Publication Date of Eligibility Students for Admission Test:4-July-2022
- Admission Test Date: 6-August-2022
- Final Result Publication Date: 23-August-2022
RUET Departments and Available Seats
The total number of available seats in RUET is 1230. So, Candidates have to compete for one of these seats participating in the admission test.
|Name of Department||Code of Dept||No. of Seats Available|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management||BECM||30|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management||CFPE||30|
|Computer Science and Engineering||CSC||180|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||EEE||180|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||ECE||60|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||ETE||60|
|Glass and Ceramic Engineering||GCE||60|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||IPE||60|
|Materials Science and Engineering||MSE||60|
|Urban and Regional Planning||URP||60|
How to Apply For RUET Online?
- First, you have to enter admissionckruet. ac.bd and click on Apply now button. Click on the check box and proceed.
- Carefully fill in Roll No. of Board, SSC and HSC and next year and Captcha and continue.
- In this step, you will find the application submission form. The candidate has to fill in all the information. you must select group (a Or b) and give a preference order to the test center. For candidates of small ethnic groups, he/she must select the Quota. According to the instructions, the applicant has to upload a recent (not more than 3 months) color photograph and signature. Click the agree check box. Candidates can see the preview if they want. All information must be confirmed and submitted.
- If you complete the application successfully, you will “Application Submitted Successfully”. Also the candidate in this step Shows the Application ID and Password which they need to save for later use.No. From here you have to go to the Payment Page by clicking Pay Examination Fees Now.
Click here to download CUET, KUET, RUET admission test circular PDF file